Click & Connect Neck Strap -
Ideal for 'Liberty' riders and as used by Kat Pickering and Mia Rowdon, Knights of Middle England and Ben Atkinson.
Gain Safety - Partnership - Performance
* Premium quality leather dyed with the environment in mind
* Slimline supple leather that's easy to hold
* Three sizes available and even extension kits for heavier breeds. SMALL 90-110cm; MEDIUM 100-125cm; LARGE 115-140cm - neck circumference measured one rider's hands' width in front of the shoulder.
* Twin size adjustment buckles for better balance/reduced rotation and no loose flappy straps on which to catch a rein
* Easy fit/quick release comfort ring clip at the base to fit over the neck rather than disturb the head or ears
* Fold away twin D rings should you wish to connect in the future
* Designed for your riding life and with built-in stress point to snap under severe strain (safer for you and your horse)
* Accessories Fancy coordinating with your colours? Buy a Salute Equestrian Fleece Colourband in one of 10 colours from our ACCESSORIES page.
NOTE: If you ride with a saddle, we don't want you to miss out on the incredible advantages of CONNECTING your neck strap so there's savings to be made by buying the Ultimate Set!
You can have your neck strap personalised with plain (deep embossing) or matt or metallic colours.
Plain embossing or metallic gold or silver is most effective.
We can also offer metallic colours of Rose Gold, Cerise, Purple, Blue, Aqua, Cyan, Red, Copper, Lilac and Green and matt colours of Baby Pink, Hot Pink, Yellow, White, Sky Blue, Royal Blue, Pea Green and Forest Green however, these colours do not tend to emboss as sharply as the gold or silver. Darker colours are also harder to read so Blue and Purple are less effective.
As with all handmade products the effect can vary. Personalised goods are not refundable.