Click & Connect Neck Strap -
Ideal for 'Liberty' riders and as used by Kat Pickering and Mia Rowdon, Knights of Middle England and Ben Atkinson.
Gain Safety - Partnership - Performance
* Premium quality leather dyed with the environment in mind
* Slimline supple leather that's easy to hold
* Three sizes available and even extension kits for heavier breeds. SMALL 90-110cm; MEDIUM 100-125cm; LARGE 115-140cm - neck circumference measured one rider's hands' width in front of the shoulder.
* Twin size adjustment buckles for better balance/reduced rotation and no loose flappy straps on which to catch a rein
* Easy fit/quick release comfort ring clip at the base to fit over the neck rather than disturb the head or ears
* Fold away twin D rings should you wish to connect in the future
* Designed for your riding life and with built-in stress point to snap under severe strain (safer for you and your horse)
* Personalisation Plain, metallic and matt colour options for our Classic versions – see our Personalisation tab.
* Accessories Fancy coordinating with your colours? Buy a Salute Equestrian Fleece Colourband in one of 10 colours from our ACCESSORIES page.
NOTE: If you ride with a saddle, we don't want you to miss out on the incredible advantages of CONNECTING your neck strap so there's savings to be made by buying the Ultimate Set!
Our Ultimate Set will ensure you have the neck strap in the size and style of your choice and all the connection options, whatever style...View full product details
GRAB the incredible advantages of CONNECTING your neck strap so there's savings to be made by buying the Ultimate Set! Follow the best – “I...View full product details
Pair of connectors to connect from a neck strap to either; the D rings at the pommel of the saddle (ideal as an aid to...View full product details