Click & Connect Neck Strap -
Ideal for 'Liberty' riders and as used by Kat Pickering and Mia Rowdon, Knights of Middle England and Ben Atkinson.
Gain Safety - Partnership - Performance
* Premium quality leather dyed with the environment in mind
* Slimline supple leather that's easy to hold
* Three sizes available and even extension kits for heavier breeds. SMALL 90-110cm; MEDIUM 100-125cm; LARGE 115-140cm - neck circumference measured one rider's hands' width in front of the shoulder.
* Twin size adjustment buckles for better balance/reduced rotation and no loose flappy straps on which to catch a rein
* Easy fit/quick release comfort ring clip at the base to fit over the neck rather than disturb the head or ears
* Fold away twin D rings should you wish to connect in the future
* Designed for your riding life and with built-in stress point to snap under severe strain (safer for you and your horse)
* Personalisation Plain, metallic and matt colour options for our Classic versions – see our Personalisation tab.
* Accessories Fancy coordinating with your colours? Buy a Salute Equestrian Fleece Colourband in one of 10 colours from our ACCESSORIES page.
NOTE: If you ride with a saddle, we don't want you to miss out on the incredible advantages of CONNECTING your neck strap so there's savings to be made by buying the Ultimate Set!